morConnect Home Heating Protection Plan
Provide peace of mind for your heating needs with options for energy efficiency.
Homeowners across Ontario are choosing morConnect for an easy and affordable way to protect their furnace and air conditioner and ensure they operate efficiently and minimize energy costs.
• Free Deductible
• Pre-Inspection Not Required
• Parts and Labour Included
• Repair to all makes and models
• Heating your home accounts for about 50% of your energy costs.
• Energy Efficient Furnaces can reduce your hydro bills by cutting the electricity needed to keep air circulating.
• Just as a tune-up for your car can improve your gas mileage, an annual tune-up of your system can improve efficiency and comfort.
Heating Plan Covers
- Gas Burner and Orifices,
- Automatic Gas Control
- Gas Regulator,
- Electric Ignition System,
- Relay Switch,
- Flame Spreader,
- Pilot Burner,
- Thermocouple/ Generator,
- Fan and Limit Controls,
- Power Burner Motor,
- Heating Circuit Transformer,
- Venter Motor Assembly,
- Rollout Switch,
- Vent System Pressure Switch,
- Condensate Pump,
- Furnace Low Voltage Circuit Fuse,
- Automatic Vent Damper/Motor,
- Aqua Stat Controls,
- Flow Switch,
- Pulley and Belt, Blower/Component,
- Fan Motor,
- Door Switch,
- Summer/Winter Switch, and Thermostat.
This Plan does not cover heat pumps, equipment using conversion burners, the conversion burner itself, ductless or wall units, boiler, space heater, air handler, or primary heat source fireplace, heat pump, and high-velocity units. Equipment serving more than one dwelling unit is not eligible for coverage.
The following parts are excluded from coverage under the Customer’s plan: heat exchanger, heating coil (air handler), firebox/combustion chamber, furnace filters, low and high water cut-off valves, circulating pumps, zone valves, and parts added on to accommodate ancillary equipment such as air conditioners, humidifiers, etc.
Replacement of the complete heating or cooling units is not covered under any of our plans.